It’s true: I’m a talker. But more, I’m a speaker.
Because I’ve got lots to say. Because I believe that what I have to say makes a huge difference; that it matters. And so, I keep at it: talking (endlessly), speaking (passionately), and some would say, preaching (tirelessly).
Take a look…and a listen. My TEDx Women talk:
I’d LOVE to be able to talk/speak/preach with and for you!
I’m vastly experienced, wildly hireable, and ready to travel.
The official pitch: Informed and fueled by theological study, a Masters in Divinity degree, a certificate in Spiritual Direction, a diverse professional background within (and without) the church, and lots of life experience, I re-imagine the ancient narratives of women in Scripture to redeem the individual and corporate narratives of women today. I believe that how we tell stories – past and present – has the power to change everything at personal, relational, and systemic levels. Not for the faint of heart, I step into oft’ taboo topics with courage, grace, and unlimited hope – inviting the same in my readers, my audiences, and my ever-expanding scope of influence.
Retreats. Keynotes. Panelist. Break-out sessions. Workshops. And yes, even sermons.
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of where I’ve been recently:
- TEDx Women, Redeeming Eve. Reimagining Everything.
- On truth-telling and why your story matters. The Extraordinary Women Series by Nikki Groom. A video-interview.
- The Seattle School, The Hermeneutics of Eve.
- Panelist, Junior League of Seattle, Miss Representation
- Panelist, The Seattle School, Miss Representation
- Panelist, Half the Sky
- Various military installations and public/private organizations, Career Development with Heart
- The Seattle Design Center: Social Media for Business Development
- Interview with Dana Reynolds; author of Ink and Honey. We talk of the stories I love and why. Click here to listen…
- Interview with Beverly Molander – Affirmative Prayer, Unity Radio FM
- Interview with Lisa Sarick, Widen the Circle Summit
- Interview with Heather Plett, Lead with your Wild Heart
Primary topics, passions, and areas of expertise include:
- anything combining feminism and faith,
- the ancient, sacred narratives of women in Scripture,
- theology and spirituality,
- the gorgeous categories of desire and hope,
- advocacy and social justice related to women,
- women’s leadership,
- and women’s “voice.”