Transforming women’s sacred stories. Inviting yours.
“Conversation takes time. We need time to sit together, to listen, to worry and dream together.
As this age of turmoil tears us apart, we need to reclaim time to be together.
Otherwise, we cannot stop the fragmentation.”
~ Margaret Wheatley
You and me. Together. It’s time.
- to experience yourself − and your life − as grounded, whole, and integrated (as opposed to disconnected, fraying-around-the-edges, and with no idea where to find the nourishment you crave).
- to recognize yourself as the incredible, gorgeous, and awe-inspiring being that you truly are.
- to walk through your days AND your world profoundly aware that you are not alone.
- to celebrate the signs and symbols that are rife within your story, just waiting to be seen and acknowledged − like breadcrumbs leading you home.
- to listen to and trust the wise, sound, and passionate voice within that says, “You already know. You already know. You already know.”
- to experience your story and yourself as profound and magnificent. Because it is. Because you are.
You deserve all of this. And more.
If you want to…
- trust the deep, deep knowing you know you have within vs. constantly searching for outside help and others’ answers. . .
- feel more present, more engaged, and more grounded − so that you’re no longer simply going through the motions. . .
- have rich conversations with someone that dives way beneath the surface. No strategy. No success tips. No 3-step plans. So much more than that. . .
- voice your wonderings, questions, doubts, even hopes without fear of how they will be heard or (mis)understood. . .
- walk in worlds that are unseen, mysterious, intuitive, divinely feminine − and yes, life-changing. . .
- enjoy the companionship of a guide, a mentor, a midwife, a friend as you unearth, reveal, and revel in the sacred that is already here, in your midst, in your life, that is already within . . .
It’s time for a different kind of conversation; a Sacred Conversation.
And these are the kind I have.
“We can take courage from the fact that many people are longing to be in conversation again.
We are hungry for a chance to talk.
People want to tell their story, and are willing to listen to yours.
People want to talk about their concerns and struggles.
Too many of us feel isolated, strange, or invisible. Conversation helps end that.”
~ Margaret Wheatley
I am a Spiritual Director, but don’t let the title throw you. Yes, I have the M.Div. degree, the official diploma and the letters that go along with it, but in truth, it perfectly describes what I’ve been doing for decades in both formal and informal ways: listening for the truths (both obvious and hidden) within stories, offering practical and powerful ways to see and experience every aspect of life as sacred, and walking alongside others as mentor, companion, and friend.
In the midst of all this, what I have the privilege of witnessing is lives-changed. Not because there is some fail-safe plan I’ve stumbled upon that will radically impact your income, your weight, your relationships, or your work in the world (though all of this may be true), but because transformation cannot help but occur.
It’s like Quantum Physics: by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality. Between you and me? It’s the very act of being well-heard and truly seen that your reality will change, as well; that you will.
And that? That kind of change? Well, that is spiritual (and sacred and every other divine, magical, alchemical, and shape-shifting word I can conjure).
- being able to make even the most complicated decisions with ease.
- feeling clearer, more courageous, determined, and certain; sure, regal, wise, and strong.
- speaking, writing, communicating, and creating with focus and passion.
- seeing your best qualities mirrored in your sacred matrilineage: the line of women from whom you descend, and who offer you wisdom and confidence and strength beyond measure.
Now imagine a place where you can go to feel truly, deeply heard and understood − no matter which path, journey, or beliefs brought you here.
Here is that place.
One-on-One Sessions: Ongoing Relationship
2 one-hour calls a month. A highly-personalized experience.
- We’ll dive deep. Breathe together underwater. Bring you back up, up, up to the surface glistening, gleaming, gorgeous−and wise, strong, courageous, aware.
- Each call begins with an “invocation” and ends with a “benediction” – a poem or reading I’ve chosen in advance, just for you. Somehow, mysteriously, these are always a perfect “fit.” I don’t know how this happens, but it always does. And so, I have come to expect it. (Sacred stuff, to be sure).
- We’ll talk, wander, and wonder together. I listen − for symbols and patterns, for words you use and others you don’t, for the meaning inherent in all that you say and all that you feel. I’ll tell you what I hear, think, see, feel, and long for on your behalf. I offer intuitive leanings, learned perspective, vast experience (and training) and relevant wisdom−straight from my heart to yours.
- Within a few hours after each call, you’ll receive an email with the full text of the invocation and benediction for further reflection during the days ahead, along with super-practical and meaningful ways to implement and practice all that we’ve explored together. I’ll also deliver grounded, relevant journaling exercises, meditation prompts, and thought-provoking questions that will guide, strengthen, and encourage you.
- In-between our bi-weekly calls you have unlimited email access to me. Thoughts that crop up. Paintings you’ve created wildly in the middle of the night. Questions that haunt. Recounting of conversations. Dreams. Movement forward. Any and all of it is welcome. I do respond – quickly, gratefully, and with intention.
I only work in 3-month blocks because I believe in and consistently experience the difference it makes when there is the commitment to and promise of time together. If, for any reason, we determine that the work is not beneficial, I will refund any unused sessions in full. No questions asked. Email me (email@example.com) to schedule a complimentary 20-minute call before you commit; just to be sure.
I also offer one-on-one personal retreats – here, in my neck of the woods, yours, even virtually. Click here to learn more.
An investment in your heart and soul…
It is impossible to quantify the value of these conversations – whether one day together or ongoing; the privilege of seeing you step more wholly and fully into the life that is already yours; the beauty of witnessing the sacred in you.
“When we’re brave enough to risk a conversation, we have the chance to rediscover
what it means to be human. In conversation, we practice good human behaviors.
We think, we laugh, we cry, we tell stories of our day. We become visible to one another.
We gain insights and new understandings.”
~ Margaret Wheatley