Transforming women’s sacred stories. Inviting yours.
You and me. Together. It’s time.
Spiritual Direction, the official title of what I offer, is an old, old tradition. It is a safe space for ongoing conversation about what it means to be human (the gritty and the glorious, the easy and the hard, the confusing and the clear). It holds the recognition and belief that we are always in the midst of the Sacred – no matter how we define such – every single day and all the time. Helping you recognize, tell and live that story, recognizing the Sacred in your story (yes, even in the darkest of places) is the privilege and gift that is mine; privilege and gift that is mine to offer you.
- to experience yourself − and your life − as grounded, whole, and integrated (as opposed to disconnected, fraying-around-the-edges, and with no idea where to find the nourishment you crave).
- to recognize yourself as the incredible, gorgeous, and awe-inspiring being that you truly are.
- to walk through your days AND your world profoundly aware that you are not alone.
- to celebrate the signs and symbols that are rife within your story, just waiting to be seen and acknowledged − like breadcrumbs leading you home.
- to listen to and trust the wise, sound, and passionate voice within that says, “You already know. You already know. You already know.”
- to experience your story and yourself as profound and magnificent. Because it is. Because you are.
You deserve all of this. And more.
If you want to…
- trust the deep, deep knowing you know you have within vs. constantly searching for outside help and others’ answers. . .
- feel more present, more engaged, and more grounded − so that you’re no longer simply going through the motions. . .
- have rich conversations with someone that dives way beneath the surface. No strategy. No success tips. No 3-step plans. So much more than that. . .
- voice your wonderings, questions, doubts, even hopes without fear of how they will be heard or (mis)understood. . .
- walk in worlds that are unseen, mysterious, intuitive, divinely feminine − and yes, life-changing. . .
- enjoy the companionship of a guide, a mentor, a midwife, a friend as you unearth, reveal, and revel in the Sacred that is already here, in your midst, in your life, that is already within . . .
It’s time for a different kind of conversation; a Sacred Conversation.
And these are the kind I have.
Just so you know, I have the M.Div. degree, the diploma, the certification, and the letters after my name that go along with all of these, but in truth, Spiritual Direction and SacredConversations perfectly describe what I’ve been doing for decades in both formal and informal ways: listening for the truths (both obvious and hidden) within stories, offering practical and powerful ways to see and experience every aspect of life as Sacred, and walking alongside others as mentor, companion, and friend.
In the midst of all this, I get to witness lives-changed. Not because there is some fail-safe plan I’ve stumbled upon that will radically impact your income, your weight, your relationships, or your work in the world (though all of this may be true), but because transformation cannot help but occur. It’s the very act of being well-heard and truly seen that your reality will change; that you will.
And that? That kind of change? Well, that is spiritual (and Sacred and every other divine, magical, alchemical, and shape-shifting word I can conjure).
Imagine a place where you can go to feel truly, deeply heard and understood − no matter which path, journey, or beliefs brought you here.
Here is that place.
One-on-One Sessions: Ongoing Relationship
2 one-hour calls/month. A highly-personalized experience.
- Each call begins with an “invocation” and ends with a “benediction” – a poem or reading I choose in advance of each session together, just for you. Somehow, mysteriously, these are always a perfect “fit.” I don’t know how this happens, but it always does. And so, I have come to expect it. (Sacred stuff, to be sure).
- We’ll talk, wander, and wonder together. I listen − deeply and well − for the meaning inherent in all that you say and all that you feel. I offer you my perspective on what I hear, think, see, feel, and long for on your behalf. I offer intuitive leanings, learned perspective, vast experience (and training), relevant stories, and every bit of wisdom I can muster. I serve as sacred midwife − coming alongside you with encouragement, perspective, and the certainty that the life you are yet to bring forth and live is worth every effort and will be beautiful and miraculous beyond belief.
- After our call, I will send you an email that includes the full text of the invocation and benediction for further reflection during the days ahead, along with super-practical and meaningful ways to implement and practice all that we’ve explored together. I’ll also deliver grounded, relevant journaling exercises and thought-provoking questions that will guide, strengthen, and encourage you.
- In-between our calls I offer ongoing email access. Thoughts that crop up. Paintings you’ve created wildly in the middle of the night. Questions that haunt. Recounting of conversations. Dreams. Movement forward. Any and all of it is welcome. I do respond − quickly, gratefully, and with intention.
$250/month (for two 50-60 minute sessions), invoiced monthly in advance through PayPal.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a preliminary 15-minute conversation
just to make sure I am a good fit for you and your heart.
I also offer one-on-one personal retreats – here, in my neck of the woods, yours, even virtually. Click here to learn more.
It is sheer privilege to see you step more wholly and fully into the life that is already yours; the beauty of witnessing the Sacred in you.
You and me. Together. It’s time.
A disclaimer: Our conversation together (or my ability to work effectively on your behalf) does not assume or at all require a particular system of beliefs, a background in the church, any particular denominational affiliation, or a strong understanding of all things theological. It assumes that you live your life with an awareness that there is more to be learned, discovered, and understood; that there is a sacredness afoot that you long to experience more consistently; that deep, rich conversation has the potential to change everything.