Transforming women’s sacred stories. Inviting yours.
You and me. Together. It’s time.
This is what I long for you to know, to hear, to believe:
Your story is not about mistakes or hiding or shame. Your story is about wisdom and beauty and wit, about redemption and brilliance and impact. Step out of the shadows and into the light. It’s where you belong. And worlds wait to hear the story you have to tell. I promise.
You have so much to birth, so much to bring forth. And even though you know this deep within, the labor pains are fierce and the fear is nearly overwhelming. Take heart. I come alongside to remind you who you are: a woman of beauty and strength. Radiant. Glorious. Undaunted. So rise up! Your strength is restored. Your legacy is sure. I promise.
It takes tremendous courage to walk away from what looks safe and sane on the outside, but on the inside is costing you everything. It takes tremendous courage to move away from the known into the unknown. It takes tremendous courage to risk, to persevere, to hope when all hope feels lost. But know this: when you walk, when you move, when you risk and when you believe that you deserve so much more, every Divine force in existence rises up to support you, to honor you, to bless you. And miracles occur. I promise.
- to experience yourself − and your life − as grounded, whole, and integrated (as opposed to disconnected, fraying-around-the-edges, and with no idea where to find the nourishment you crave).
- to recognize yourself as the incredible, gorgeous, and awe-inspiring being that you truly are.
- to walk through your days AND your world profoundly aware that you are not alone.
- to celebrate the signs and symbols that are rife within your story, just waiting to be seen and acknowledged − like breadcrumbs leading you home.
- to listen to and trust the wise, sound, and passionate voice within that says, “You already know. You already know. You already know.”
- to experience your story and yourself as profound and magnificent. Because it is. Because you are.
You deserve all of this. And more.
If you want to…
- feel more present, more engaged, and more grounded − so that you’re no longer simply going through the motions. . .
- have deep conversations with someone that dives way beneath the surface. No strategy. No success tips. No 3-step plans. So much more than that. . .
- voice your deeper wonderings, questions, doubts, even hopes without fear of how they will be heard or (mis)understood. . .
- walk in worlds that are unseen, mysterious, intuitive, divinely feminine − and yes, life-changing. . .
- enjoy the companionship of a guide as you unearth, reveal, and revel in the sacred that is already here, in your midst, in your life, that is already within . . .
It’s time for a different kind of conversation.
- being able to make even the most complicated decisions with ease.
- feeling clearer, more courageous, determined, and certain; sure, regal, wise, and strong.
- speaking, writing, communicating, and creating with focus and passion.
- seeing your best qualities mirrored in your sacred matrilineage: the line of women from whom you descend, and who offer you wisdom and confidence and strength beyond measure.
Now imagine a place where you can go to feel truly, deeply heard and understood − no matter which path, journey, or beliefs brought you here − and where a conversation about the spiritual, the sacred cannot possibly be misunderstood or too unorthodox.
Here is that place.
Our time together…
If you desire to live a life that feels whole, honest, integrated, and in alignment, here is hope. If you wonder what it would be like to feel held, seen, and heard as you talk about your heart’s deepest longings, here is compassion. If you struggle with integrating the spiritual or sacred into every single aspect of your being but are unsure about how (or even if) you can, here is invitation. If you’re hungry for more . . . and you long for ways to be connected to something larger, more powerful, and more meaningful, here is sustenance.
You are not alone. Hope. Compassion. Invitation. Sustenance. All are yours. And this: Your story is extraordinary and worthy of being lived and told in glorious, out-loud ways.
Which is why it’s time to listen to your soul and live from your heart—undistracted, undeterred, undaunted.
How it works…
2 one-hour calls a month. A highly-personalized experience.
- We’ll dive deep. Breathe together underwater. Bring you back up, up, up to the surface glistening, gleaming, gorgeous−and wise, strong, courageous, aware.
- Each call begins with an “invocation” and ends with a “benediction” – a poem or reading I’ve chosen in advance, just for you. Somehow, mysteriously, these are always a perfect “fit.” I don’t know how this happens, but it always does. And so, I have come to expect it. (Sacred stuff, to be sure).
- We’ll talk, wander, and wonder together. I listen − for symbols and patterns, for words you use and others you don’t, for the meaning inherent in all that you say and all that you feel. I’ll tell you what I hear, think, see, feel, and long for on your behalf. I offer intuitive leanings, learned perspective, vast experience (and training) and relevant wisdom−straight from my heart to yours.
- Within a few hours after each call, you’ll receive an email with the full text of the invocation and benediction for further reflection during the days ahead, along with super-practical and meaningful ways to implement and practice all that we’ve explored together. I’ll also deliver grounded, relevant journaling exercises, meditation prompts, and thought-provoking questions that will guide, strengthen, and encourage you.
- In-between our bi-weekly calls you have unlimited email access to me. Thoughts that crop up. Paintings you’ve created wildly in the middle of the night. Questions that haunt. Recounting of conversations. Dreams. Movement forward. Any and all of it is welcome. I do respond – quickly, gratefully, and with intention.
An investment in your heart and soul…
It is impossible to quantify the value of these conversations; the privilege of seeing you step more wholly and fully into the life that is already yours; the beauty of witnessing the sacred in you.
I am committed to this work, my work. I am committed to you.