Reimagining the Sacred. Discovering it Within.
I love good conversation.
At it’s best, it is sacred.
Honest. Wise. Resplendent. Illuminating. Truth-filled. Transformative.
We long for the experience of something powerful, alchemical, magical, and life-changing;
even more, we long to experience ourselves that way!
EXACTLY! The Sacred!
This is what I invite, encourage, and offer.
You and me. Together. It’s time.
- A safe space that welcomes, allows, and summons forth all that it means to be you: tender and strong, vulnerable and fierce, broken and whole.
- Nurturing your capacity to step boldly and consistently into places of beauty, courage, and wisdom – the places you belong.
- Experiencing yourself − and your life − as grounded, whole, and integrated (as opposed to disconnected, fraying-around-the-edges, and with no idea where to find the nourishment you crave).
- Witnessing the incredible, gorgeous, and awe-inspiring being that you truly (and already) are.
- Learning to spot the signs and symbols that are rife within your story, just waiting to be seen and acknowledged − like breadcrumbs leading you home.
- Trusting the wise, sound, and passionate voice within that says, “You already know. You already know. You already know.”
- Recognizing your story and yourself as profound and magnificent. Because it is. Because you are.
- Knowing and believing that when you are you, when you are all of you, that IS the sacred; that you are!
Ronna makes my relationship to my own spirituality tangible, somehow; in dialog with her I can imagine the Divine as the benevolent presence I’ve always wanted him/her to be. Nobody in my adult life has made me reconsider my own spirituality so provocatively and, ultimately, so productively. Because of Ronna I can feel my own faith underneath me, a hammock, a support, and I’m immensely grateful for this.Lindsey Mead
Ronna is one of the wisest, wittiest, warmest women I’ve had the privilege to travel the path with. I cannot imagine a more sage, humble and curious guide for doing deep personal work and answering the question of the call. I am blessed to know her, and will forever be grateful for her company.Christa Gallopolous
Working with Ronna has been like swimming in the ocean of my unconscious with a skilled and fearless diving instructor. One who’s not afraid to confront the sea monsters. Her wisdom has been precious to me and her advice rings in my heart for days and days after we talk. I truly can’t imagine a more compassionate and brilliant Priestess of the Female Spirit than her.Christi Koelker
Ronna is a modern-day demigoddess. Part-soul priestess, part-tenderhearted feminist, her words are a divine benediction to all who hear them. She has an instinctive knack for prising you open with the utmost compassion — and she helped me recognize my resistance to reconciling with the beliefs impressed on me throughout my childhood. She is the perfect intermediary for this type of soul work.Nikki Groom
- 2 one-hour calls/month. A highly-personalized experience.
- We’ll talk, wander, and wonder together. I listen − deeply and well − for the meaning inherent in all that you say and all that you feel. I give my unedited and concise perspective on what I hear, think, see, feel, and long for on your behalf. I offer intuitive leanings, learned perspective, vast experience (and training), relevant stories, and every bit of wisdom I can summon and call forth. I serve as sacred midwife − coming alongside you with encouragement, perspective, and the certainty that the life you are yet to bring forth and live is worth every effort, that it (and you) will be beautiful and miraculous beyond belief.
- After each call, I send you an email that includes super-practical and meaningful ways to implement and practice all that we’ve explored together as well as grounded, relevant journaling prompts and thought-provoking questions that will guide, strengthen, encourage, and compel.
- In-between our calls, take advantage of ongoing and unlimited email access. Thoughts that crop up. Paintings you’ve created wildly in the middle of the night. Questions that haunt. Conversations that occurred. Emotions that will not be ignored. Recounting of experiences and happenings, dreams, movement forward. Any and all is welcome. It’s like being in ongoing conversation together…because we are!
Why me? Why this?
My own story, thus far, has walked (and sometimes dragged) me through a myriad of experiences that, when seen with perspective, has increasingly invited me to recognize, claim, and own my own wisdom, my own voice, my own desire, my own life. And though this may sound simple or obvious, it has been neither.
I grew up learning that trusting anything within was suspect, that the required beliefs of religion took precedence over believing in myself, and that when things were going wrong, it was probably my fault. I needed to work harder, try harder, pray more, be more faith-full…just trust. Just not myself.
It has been a l-o-n-g and arduous journey out of traditional religion and its patriarchal God. Ironically, it took studying such extensively, getting my Master’s in Divinity degree with an emphasis on counseling and my Spiritual Direction certification to enable and invite such. Not to mention doing good, hard, ongoing work related to my inner demons, inner critics, and deeply-held-but-false inner beliefs to discern what to let go of and what to keep.
I’ve let go of church, of organized religion, of dogma. I’ve kept the stories of women and an unswerving sense of hope. And along the way I’ve found the Sacred Feminine, the wisdom I hold within, and an endless desire to invite other women to the same.
So, why me? Because I listen well, understand much, and am hardly new around the block when it comes to the doubts, fears, and desires in a woman’s life. Because I have the training, expertise, and experience to companion, mentor, and guide in powerful ways. Because I care – deeply – that you see yourself as I do (brave, amazing, beautiful, and wise) and live in a way that reflects that truth.
And why this? Why SacredConversation? Because it is the best way I know of to enable you to be really heard and really seen – which is what you really need. Because it is the best way I know of to talk about beliefs – those that bind and those that free. Because it is my heart, my passion, my commitment, my calling. Because it’s what you deserve. Because I mean it when I say: You and me. Together. It’s time.
If I could, I would allay your every fear and fill you up with overflowing confidence to step into these deep, rich, and yes, Sacred Conversations. I would speak some kind of prayer over you that would calm your every nerve and take away your every objection. I don’t say this for my sake; I say it for yours. Truly, this is life-changing, heart-changing, world-changing conversation because it’s about your life, your heart, you. Sacred, indeed.
- $400/month (includes two 60 minute sessions, two extensive follow-up emails with prompts, next-steps, practices, etc, and unlimited email access).
- Invoiced monthly through PayPal.
- Click the orange button below to get started. Or email me (email@example.com) to schedule a preliminary 15-minute conversation. Let’s make sure – together – that I am a good fit for you and your heart.
Ronna is the kind of spiritual leader I’ve been waiting for. Her approach is gentle yet full of strength. Her teaching is full of grace but never compromising. She sees deep within souls…Tara Gentile